Everyday Makeup

My Monday-Friday Looks

Some+of+the+products+I+use+during+the+week.+
Some of the products I use during the week.

Photo Credit Raeanne Ubinas

Photo Credit Raeanne Ubinas

Raeanne Ubinas

Monday: For my Monday makeup, I often do a lazy look, because Mondays are always the slowest days for me. So, I went with a natural face. I first start by washing and moisturizing my face with Aveeno face wash and daily moisturizer. After, I fill in my eyebrows so that if I mess up, I can just wipe it off and start again. For my eyebrows, I usually use the Anastasia dipbrow in soft brown; however, some days I use medium brown―it just depends on what look I want to go for. After I’m done doing my brows, I start on my whole face. I use BB cream in matte medium, and while most people don’t really like it because it’s not full coverage, I don’t really need as much coverage that other products provide. After I blend the BB cream, I put on my powder. I use the ELF medium brown powder; it’s not that expensive, and it works the same as higher-end products. After I finish my powder, I start contouring my face. For my contour, I use the Wet and Wild contour stick. Again, it’s not that expensive and works just as well. After I’m done blending my contour, I put on baking powder to set everything.  As I have my baking powder on, I curl my eyelashes and put on mascara. Finally, I blend the baking powder in with my face, put on a little bit of lip gloss, and then am ready to go.

Tuesday: While creating my Tuesday look, I was in a bit of a rush. Tuesdays are the days that I look decent, but I barely try. Again, like every day, I started off by washing and moisturizing my face. I, then again filled, in my eyebrows first. I used the medium brown today, because I wanted a more dark look, but still wanted it to look natural. I didn’t use full coverage for my face; I only used concealer on spots that needed it and blended. The concealer I use is the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind. I usually use this to brighten up my face, so I don’t look completely dead. After I put concealer on my face, I blend some onto my eyelids. I do this, because it helps your eyeshadow to blend better. Thereafter, I started with my eyeshadow. The eyeshadow palette that I used today was the Morphine Fall palette. I really enjoy this palette, because the colors are extremely pigmented. I blended a really light orange and a dark brown; I usually always go with these colors, because it’s not too dramatic. Then, as I finish my eyeshadow, I put on mascara and contour. Once I’ve completed that, I finish off with the Urban Decay Naked lip gloss. It’s a little tinted, but not too much. As soon as I put on the lip gloss, my Tuesday look is done.

Wednesday: Wednesday is the middle of the week, so I always try to do a little bit more with my makeup. Unlike Monday and Tuesday, I’m going to do a more brighter look. I start off by washing and moisturizing my face, and I used medium brown for my brows―same as yesterday. After my eyebrows, I put on BB cream; but since it isn’t full coverage, I added some concealer with it. For my eyeshadow, I usually like the colors to match with my outfits; however, since I was wearing white and black today, there wasn’t really a good color to match. When I have days like these, I usually just put highlight on. The highlight I use is the Anastasia Glow Kit, with the peach nectar shade. I put the highlight right on my cheekbone, right about where I contoured. Then, I put some right under my eyebrow, since I didn’t have eyeshadow on. After I put it there, I put it on the tip of my nose and on my cupid’s bow. Today, I didn’t feel like putting any color on my lips. So I just threw on some clear lip gloss, and I was ready.

Thursday: For my makeup look today, I decided to go with a natural, lazy look again. I washed and moisturized my face. Next, for my eyebrows, I used soft brown, since I didn’t really want to go dramatic. Usually, I fill them completely, but today I just darkened them a little. I prefer not to completely fill them in when doing this look, because it ends up looking unnatural. After that, I concealed a little bit of my under eyes and then put my powder to set the concealer. I didn’t do contour today, but I still put baking powder on so it wouldn’t look uneven. After, I curled my eyelashes again and put on my mascara.  I use Urban Decay Perversion: It is a little on the more expensive side, but it works really well if you don’t have long eyelashes, putting more volume into them.

Friday:   On Friday, I didn’t do my makeup, because I was sick and I didn’t feel like trying. So, I just went au naturale.