Top 10 Netflix TV Shows You Should Watch

Photo Credit Ashley Basford

Photo Credit Ashley Basford

Ashley Basford, Section Editor

Although we may have made resolutions to “not spend as much time on Netflix”, we all get sucked back into the TV cycle sooner or later, so if you are looking for some great shows, here is a list of my personal favorite…

1. Grey’s Anatomy: Best show ever. Hot doctors and drama that you can watch over and over again. Meredith and Cristina’s screwed up love life and people dropping left and right will always leave each episode with a surprise.  
  2. Hawaii Five-0: Classic crime show with a tint of drama that will keep you wanting to watch more.
  3. The Office: The best comedy out there. If you are in a bad mood, just watch an episode of Michael Scott making a fool out of himself and it will suddenly make you feel better.
  4. Friends: 10 seasons filled with drama, romance, and comedy. Although it is not as funny as the Office, Friends is a great choice for binge watching.
  5. Baby Daddy: This comedy will have you laughing in the first 10 minutes. Each episode is about 20 minutes so you won’t feel as bad watching it. 10/10 recommend to anyone who loves funny movies.
  6. Criminal Minds: This is a classic for crime shows, so before you watch anything else, you must watch this. My personal favorite, Aaron Hotchner, leads the Behavioral analysis team to all parts of the US to hunt the top serial killers and put them to justice.
  7. Quantico: This is unlike any other crime show with drama, explosions, and other scary stuff will leave you either freaked out or wanting more. Alex Parrish stars in FBI “boot camp” and little does she know she is being framed in the process by Terrorists.
  8. NCIS: This naval crime show led by Gibs is one of the best I’ve seen yet. It is the equivalent to Criminal minds except they search for drug dealers, murderers, and other crimes besides serial killers.
  9. Parks and Rec: Basically the Office except it is a government office. This meme worthy show will get you hooked in less than an episode, so if you are going to commit literally all of your time, watch it.
  10. Pretty Little Liars: Drama, drama, and more drama. Basically, “A” is terrorizing 4 girls after their friend, Allison, disappears and people assume she is dead.

About the Contributor
Ashley Basford, Section Editor
I’m Ashley Basford and I am a senior at Satellite High School. I usually write sports articles which are mostly on cross country or track and sometimes crocs because they are the best invention on the planet. On my free time, I run, wear Crocs/Chacos, watch the office, and of course look at animal memes...
1 Comment

One Response to “Top 10 Netflix TV Shows You Should Watch”

1. Bob Burgers on February 9th, 2018 8:58 am

Greys is THE BEST SHOW EVER!!!! #MCDREAMY

• Opinion

Hitting Crossroads with the New Crosswalks

• Opinion

Why Homecoming Is Better Than Prom

• Top 10 Netflix TV Shows You Should Watch

My Broadway Experience

Developing Your Political Ideology

• Opinion

Why You Should Not Rely on Other People

The Reality of Birthdays

Do “Fall Festivities” Come Too Soon?

The Electronic Enigma

The Midriff Fuss

Reevaluation