Graphic by Taylor Rohleen

Graphic by Taylor Rohleen

Photo Credit Taylor Rohleen

Photo Credit Taylor Rohleen

Graphic by Taylor Rohleen

Fall Feels: A Playlist

October 25, 2018

The lovers and the dreamers, this is for you.

1. “Fall” Ed Sheeran. The ultimate fall anthem.
  2. “Heartbeats” José González. Float into a blissful state as you listen to González’s enchanting melody.
  3. “Somewhere Only We Know” Keane. The feelings towards a lover reflect the change of the seasons: It’s getting colder and it’s time to get serious.
  4. “SLOW DANCING IN THE DARK” Joji. The new kid on the block, Joji spills his soul to the world, all while making you want to slow dance―and in the dark.
  5. “See You Again” Tyler the Creator. Close your eyes, listen to the music, and bring on the feels.
  6. “The Louvre” Lorde. “Summer slipped us,” and now we have fall. Lorde recollects on her former lover in this ballad.
  7. “Lights Down Low” MAX. More slow dancing music. Throw on a pair of pajamas and have a dance party by yourself.
  8. “Banana Pancakes” Jack Johnson. Because cozying up and making banana pancakes sounds like the ideal fall morning, right?
  9. “Best Part (feat. H.E.R.)” Daniel Caesar. The perfect balance between a sweet serenade and a chill jam, “Best Part” is the modern-day love ballad. Somehow, Caesar and H.E.R. manage to ask the ultimate question―“If you love me, won’t you say something?”―in the least clingy of manners.
  10. “Best Friend” Rex Orange County. The perfect serenade for best friends.
  11. “Get You (feat. Kali Uchis)” Daniel Caesar. On the less platonic side of the spectrum, “Get You” captures the first stages of falling in love.
  12. “Like Real People Do” Hozier. A hymn to autumnal feels, Hozier captures the soulful season in his verses.
  13. “Them Changes” Thundercat. The feisty bass and Thundercat’s melodic vocals adds a chill vibe to the playlist.
  14. Adele’s cover of “Lovesong” by The Cure. A more gentle approach to this popular rock song.
  15. “Pink + White” Frank Ocean. Frank Ocean’s entire discography has a fall vibe―especially this sweet and genuine love song.
  16. “Lay it Down”  The Rubens. For those who are boo-less during this spooky season, this is the song for you.
  17. “Tadow” Masego, FKJ. This jazz anthem has a hint of R&B that’s perfect for setting a romantic fall mood.
  18. “Drowsy” Bane’s World. A very slow, intentionally drawn out song that’s intended to sound as if you were drifting away to sleep. Very calm and fitting for fall.
  19. “Beacon” Two Door Cinema Club. The break during the chorus mixed with the lead vocals add to  the soothing atmosphere.
  20. “Home” Vacations. “I’m so tired from doing nothing at all.” 2 minutes and 28 seconds of relatable lyrics.
  21. “Barcelona” George Ezra. The vocals and soft strings in the background will make you actually want to travel to Barcelona this fall.
  22. “Colour Me In Gold” JP Cooper. Like the golden leaves that shower the ground in the fall, you will feel showered with golden warmth after listening to this.