OneBlood Blood Drive

Makenzie Moesly, Staff

On November 5th, Satellite students will participate in the OneBlood Blood Drive.

If you are 16, you must get a parent signature on the forms provided when signing up; if you are 17 or 18, you do not need a parent signature. Make sure you arrive with a photo ID and please remember to arrive on time.

The buses will be in front of the auditorium, make sure you turn in your registration card when you first walk in. Snacks and water will be available before and after donating. Be sure to eat a good breakfast before arriving. First, they will get your vitals checked to verify you are able to donate. Then, you will begin donating blood and, thereafter, you will answer a short health history questionnaire. This process will take about 10 minutes. After donating, take your time, eat a snack and drink some water.

You will receive a blanket or t-shirt to thank you for your donation and for saving a life!

For more information visit https://www.oneblood.org/, talk to Mrs. Gray in 38-209.

About the Writer
Makenzie Moesly, Staff

Hi I’m Makenzie, I’m a senior at Satellite High School and this is my third year as a Telstar staff member.  I love iced coffee and dogs. When I’m...