Telstar Digital Media

Elizabeth Gabbard
I’m Elizabeth Gabbard. You’ll probably never see me around school, and if you do, all you’ll see is sunglasses. I spend 90% of my time sleeping or binge watching any of my latest netflix obsessions. The other 10% of my life goes to writing opinion pieces for the Telstar at 3am during fits of uncontrollable laughter (and mild insanity). I’m all about the real, hard hitting topics (that are usually highly controversial).

Elizabeth Gabbard, Staff

May 09, 2018
Dear Me: Regarding Next Year (Story/Media)
May 07, 2018
The Spark Lit by a Question (Story)
Apr 30, 2018
The Art of FX Makeup (Story/Media)
Apr 18, 2018
Satellite High Presents: The Sound of Music (Story)
Mar 27, 2018
I Think I’m Drowning (Story)
Mar 23, 2018
Understand Their Pain (rant) (Story)
Feb 20, 2018
Decades Day: Punk Influence on Equality (Story)
Feb 02, 2018
Roses (Story)
Jan 25, 2018
What to Consider When Going Vegetarian (Story)
Jan 18, 2018
From The Actor’s Perspective (Story)
Dec 08, 2017
Top 5 Apps for Studying (Story/Media)
Nov 30, 2017
Christmas Gift Ideas (and Guidelines) (Story)
Nov 20, 2017
2017 Basket Brigade Recap (Story/Media)
Nov 14, 2017
How Absurd! Review (Story/Media)
The Student News Site of Satellite High School